Saturday June 23rd - PM Tow Duty

  • From: "Justin Poet" <justinpoet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:30:58 -0400

Hello All,

My Father passed away this afternoon which will undoubtedly make me unavailable to tow during my shift this Saturday. Anyone able to cover or switch would be helping me out greatly. Thank you.

-JP

PC Magazine?s 2007 editors? choice for best Web mail?award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_pcmag_0507

- - - - - - - - - - - - - To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to "hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org". Also, see the HHSC calendar at http://www.harrishillsoaring.org/hhsccal.pdf