Re: Midair in the pattern

  • From: "Michael Randolph" <mrandolp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mfeher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rogden2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 20:35:19 -0500

With respect, the tow pilots using radios does us no good if all the sailplanes aren't also always using radios in the pattern. We do keep the sailplane and towplane traffic patterns separated at Harris Hill and reducing the risk of mid-air collisions is a key part of the reason for that practice.

mike randolph
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark & Rebecca Feher" <mfeher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>