Members helping members

  • From: "Butler, Christopher" <christopher.butler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harris Hill <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 09:56:15 +0000

Thanks go out to Shaw Siglin from Wellsboro, PA, Mike Randolph from Johnson
City (Binghamton area), Corky Tom Berry and Chris Butler from Owego, for giving
up an extra or two extra afternoons this month (in addition to regular duty) to
depanel/repanel 4HH as part of its annual inspection.  This effort saved the
club about 20 hours of shop labor, about $1500.

We really need to see some new names on the "thank you for helping" e-mails.
Please volunteer next time a request for help comes out.  Every little bit
keeps our costs down, and who doesn't want that?

Chris Butler