Re: July 28th

  • From: "archer martin" <anmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <CarberryJP@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <whitekh89@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 17:31:19 -0400

Joel, I'll be on duty until 2 p.m. Saturday. If you want and I would be useful, I can fill in at the Airfest between 2 p.m. plus and 3 p.m. -- not very long, but if you're desperate. . . . Let me know.

all the best,     arch

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carberry, Joel P" <CarberryJP@xxxxxxxxxxx>