RE: July 28th

  • From: "Carberry, Joel P" <CarberryJP@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: whitekh89@xxxxxxxxxxx, hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:15:28 -0400

Hi Juniors!
Saturday I will have a booth set up at the Wings of Eagles Airfest and would
really like to see a few of you there representing the Junior organization of
HHSC.  Here's an opportunity to give the Junior organization visibility to the
general public attending this years event. We'll also have an ASK-21 on site as
a static display along with a TV monitor to view Soaring DVD's and videos.
Anyone that has a good Soaring DVD please bring them with you or contact me and
I'll gladly pick it up! I hope to find someone that owns the DVD " A Fine Week
of Soaring"?
Last, I really need some one to man the booth for 1 1/2 hours between 1:30-3pm.

 Thanks and hope to see a few of you Saturday.
Joel Carberry 607-368-8744