Duo Discus Buff/Wax/Annual

  • From: Tim Welles <timwelles@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 11:56:29 -0400

> The Duo Buff & Wax is on track for Saturday, March 19 in the Maintenance
> Hangar, beginning (for those that can get there that early) at 0900.
>
> We will also do the annual inspection as Dana is available.  Dave Welles and
> I plan to move the Duo into the Maintenance Hangar Friday, March 18.  One or
> two additional people would be helpful.  Please give me a call  if you can
> help.
>
> Volunteers so far are:  Burke Carson, Chris Butler, Dave Welles, Doug Martin,
> Uwe Zink, Tom Berry, Peter Smith, Ed Funk, Gary Laudone, Steve DeMartino, Moe
> Acee, Sean Murphy, Lewis Olson, David Ridding and Galo Grijalva.
>
> Please let me know if you are still available on the scheduled date.   This
> is a pretty large crew, so we may try to keep folks busy by asking some to
> start on the Spring cleanup of the hangars.
>
> This is the same day as the first Safety Meeting, so you have a chance to
> make a full day of it!
>
> Tim Welles
To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".  NOTE: Post personal information at your own risk. This
list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain on-line
indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail list,
contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".
Also, see the HHSC calendar at http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc