Duo Discus Buff/Wax/Annual

  • From: Tim Welles <timwelles@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 17:19:58 -0500

The Duo Buff & Wax is now scheduled for Saturday, March 19 in the Maintenance
Hangar, beginning (for those that can get there that early) at 0900.

We will also be able to do the annual inspection as Dana is available.  I plan
to move the Duo into the Maintenance Hangar Friday, March 18.

Volunteers so far are:  Burke Carson, Chris Butler, Dave Welles, Doug Martin,
Uwe Zink, Tom Berry, Peter Smith, Ed Funk, Gary Laudone, Steve DeMartino, Moe
Acee, Sean Murphy, and Galo Grijalva.

Please let me know if you are available on the scheduled date.

This is the same day as the first Safety Meeting, so you have a chance to make
a full day of it!

Tim Welles -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -
To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".  NOTE: Post personal information at your own risk. This
list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain on-line
indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail list,
contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".
Also, see the HHSC calendar at http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc