[hhhcvwt] Mailing list for our webteam

  • From: Dave Bushong <tmz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hhhcvwt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 13:14:21 -0400

Hi everyone,

One of the things that changed when we went to the wedu host was the
simple mailing list that we used for the webteam.  The address I am
using now should work as a replacement for that.

The way it works is that when it shows up in your inbox, it will say it
is from whoever sent it, and when you reply it will go to the entire
list.  We have basically the same functionality that we did before, with
some minor changes.

Could I ask everyone to try replying to this message just to confirm
that things are working?  You might get a message from the list the
first time you reply -- if it asks you to confirm your account or
something like that, it is OK to go ahead and do it.

Thanks,
Dave