[hhhcvwt] Re: Mailing list for our webteam

  • From: "Prather, Tanya" <tanya.prather@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hhhcvwt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:37:03 -0400

Works.

-----Original Message-----
From: hhhcvwt-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hhhcvwt-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Dave Bushong
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 1:14 PM
To: hhhcvwt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,

One of the things that changed when we went to the wedu host was the
simple mailing list that we used for the webteam.  The address I am
using now should work as a replacement for that.

The way it works is that when it shows up in your inbox, it will say it
is from whoever sent it, and when you reply it will go to the entire
list.  We have basically the same functionality that we did before, with
some minor changes.

Could I ask everyone to try replying to this message just to confirm
that things are working?  You might get a message from the list the
first time you reply -- if it asks you to confirm your account or
something like that, it is OK to go ahead and do it.

Thanks,
Dave

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed
and others authorized to receive it.  This communication may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. No printed
copies should be made or retained. Thank you.