[head-tech] Re: FW: file

  • From: Michael Mergens <mmergens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "head-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <head-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 09:53:20 -0500

Al,

Many thanks for the report.  I was glad that I was able to help out as much as
I was.  It was great to work with you and the rest of the crew.  Chris finished
out the assembly with me, so he knows how the rest of it goes together.

All - if the trailers are not repacked between Dallas and Virginia Beach, I
would propose that we keep Al's plan as the standard going forward.

Regards,

Michael "Mergs" Mergens
www.TheArmorersStore.com
'Dedicated to the Care and Feeding of All Things Fencing'

From: amerritt@xxxxxxxxxx
To: head-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [head-tech] FW: file
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 11:11:59 +0000

Correction to report I did not stage the trailers should read empty boxes and
crates.
I also failed to put in report that there is no gaffers tape Christine is aware
of this I will send her and Kate a reminder. We will need to restock the
control tape plenty of white, red, blue and black.
Also missing on report is there are two reels we didn’t get to fix one needs
the plastic piece that holds the handle on the other is a broken a line. We did
find 5 floor cords that the screws to the pins had back out most were on the a
line(may explain some non touches) all had been tined.
One last thing we need to make sure that we get the correct type of trailer
(one that uses load bars) going forward this will help in loading trailer
correctly. There should be no fewer than 2 load bars per trailer 3 would be
best.