[head-tech] FW: file

  • From: Al Merritt <amerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "head-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <head-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 11:11:59 +0000

Correction to report I did not stage the trailers should read empty boxes and
crates.
I also failed to put in report that there is no gaffers tape Christine is aware
of this I will send her and Kate a reminder. We will need to restock the
control tape plenty of white, red, blue and black.
Also missing on report is there are two reels we didn’t get to fix one needs
the plastic piece that holds the handle on the other is a broken a line. We did
find 5 floor cords that the screws to the pins had back out most were on the a
line(may explain some non touches) all had been tined.
One last thing we need to make sure that we get the correct type of trailer
(one that uses load bars) going forward this will help in loading trailer
correctly. There should be no fewer than 2 load bars per trailer 3 would be
best.