Home Based Online Marketing News Coming This Week

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 04:10:01 -0700 (PDT)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
    "Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
October 17, 2002
Hello Subscribers,
Here's what's coming this week:

1.  5 Common Advertising Mistakes You Can Easily Avoid
These 5 common advertising mistakes cause you to lose sales.
But you can easily avoid these mistakes once you become
aware of them.  From Bob Leduc
2.  New articles at our internet and affiliate marketing centers
3.  2 New Resources for your business.
4.  New fellow subscriber two line ads.  Do we have yours?

UPDATE:

I've hardly had time to work this program at
all in the two days it's been up and I already
have 8 members in my downline on three
levels.  The commissions are rolling in; is there
something to this?

See for yourself.

Roger Schoenwald
*********
After 2 years of planning ...
... THE STORM HAS ARRIVED

Lead Lightning by Brian Garvin and Gary Ambrose
is the Biggest Storm to hit the Internet since
email itself. In one amazing package you'll get:

1. 25 AD FREE Autoresponders
2. Superior Ad Tracking
3. Unlimited Reminder Profiles
4. Forced, Compressed 2 x 13 Matrix = $28,021.63 PER MONTH!!
5. Complete Online Training Support Site for Reps.
6. Outstanding Technical/Admin Support

AND IN ADDITION...

From a Rep. Standpoint, Lead Lightning is the very
first Online Automation System to employ the 5 most
powerful aspects of Marketing into one system including:

1. Network Marketing (community and team building)
2. Viral Marketing (forced 2 x 13 matrix)
3. Leveraged Marketing (downlines with multiple Opt-In Lists)
4. Forced Growth Marketing (spillover and spillunder on
autopilot, this is a first!)
5. Automated Follow-Up Marketing (visitors receive
professionally
designed automated follow-ups with your unique ID#)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The Concept behind Lead Lightning
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Autoresponder and Online Automation services have been
around for years, but none of them have had a rock
solid compensation plan that was designed from the
ground up to compensate resellers in a VERY BIG WAY
and for a VERY LONG TIME!!

Since EVERY Internet Marketer will be using these
tools anyway, why not get paid hundreds or even
thousands per month referring others. The decision
you make now can make the difference of a million dollars
or MUCH MORE to you in the long run. This is money that
can start going in YOUR pocket WHERE IT BELONGS!!

ONLINE AUTOMATION HAS FINALLY GONE MLM!!

AND WE'LL GIVE YOU $48.95 JUST FOR TRYING THE SYSTEM!!

Make sure you visit the site ASAP and check out the
amazing comp plan. Get the FULL scoop at...

http://www.leadlightning.com/index.php/rwspub

The Goals of this newsletter are:

*to keep you posted on new success strategies, techniques
 tools and tips that help you to make more money with your
 online or home based business or web site

*to notify you of new articles and information from online and
 home based business leaders

*to notify you of changes to our web site, new products and
 tools to help you profit online

You will receive updates from us every week letting you know
when our web site based newsletter is posted.

Tell a friend or associate.
You can view our latest edition and subscribe
at http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/oss.htm

(C) Copyright 2002 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald
rwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx