[Haywire Robotics] Re: Schedule

  • From: Greg Fellman <gfellman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 08:15:01 -0700

Good luck at the competitions......
-----
Cordially,
Greg Fellman
Store Manager jcpenney
Store 0481, Pocatello Idaho
Phone: (208) 237-2565 ext.200
Fax:  (214) 427-3301
Email: gfellman@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sue Stahlecker
  To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 9:04 AM
  Subject: [Haywire Robotics] Schedule

  Both Venom and Viper are bagged and tagged.  We even had approximately 32
minutes to spare last night before the deadline.  ;0)
  Both robots are looking good and running well.
  BUT there is still a TON to do before we leave for the competition.
  The team is meeting tonight Wednesday at 6:00 PM at the shop.
  We also have our regular all team meeting on Thursday at 6:00 PM.  All team
members are expected to attend this meeting and every Thursday night meeting --
even if it isn't your groups regular meeting night.
  If you haven't already passed the test -- if I were you. . .I would make sure
to watch the animation video and read over the rules book. We really need
everyone to pass the rules test.

  If you have any questions,please let me or one of the coaches know.

  Mrs. S
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and <br>may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended<br>recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is
unauthorized, and any review, dissemination,<br>distribution or copying of this
message including any attachments is strictly prohibited.   If you are
not<br>the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.<br><pre>