[Haywire Robotics] Schedule

  • From: Sue Stahlecker <suestahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haywire-robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:04:35 -0700

Both Venom and Viper are bagged and tagged.  We even had approximately 32
minutes to spare last night before the deadline.  ;0)
Both robots are looking good and running well.
BUT there is still a TON to do before we leave for the competition.
The team is meeting tonight Wednesday at 6:00 PM at the shop.
We also have our regular all team meeting on Thursday at 6:00 PM.  *All team
members are expected to attend this meeting and every Thursday night meeting
-- even if it isn't your groups regular meeting night. *
If you haven't already passed the test -- if I were you. . .I would make
sure to watch the animation video and read over the rules book. We really
need everyone to pass the rules test.

If you have any questions,please let me or one of the coaches know.

Mrs. S