[HUG ] Re: The Swedish Square

  • From: "flexbody" <flexbody@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:22:01 +0100

Dear Uncle Bob,

Now that you have some first hand experience of the wonderfull selection of
customers
that visit shops all equiped with a good sense of humor and good manners as
well you
will probably have a better understanding for some remarkable answers our
esteemed
clientele are treated to.

My last buyer for a mint 150 CF lens not only wanted a discount and a leather
pouch
that was not part of the deal.
On top of all that she finally decided she wanted another 5 euro of the price.

That is the moment I say "next please"
It is not decent, it is a pure waste of time, and will get you for the rest of
your live dependant
on those funny little red pills to control your bloodpressure.

I like to do fair deals where we both have the feeling it is fun and most
important where
the customer can look back with pleasure and is encouraged to come again.
In other words I like to leave the church in the middle of the village.

My best customer was a gentleman with a list of small items for Hasselblad
cameras and
lenses from the fities and sixties, filters, adapters, flash adapter, a strap,
focussing screen.
All the things that make a camera into a the complete system that Hasselblad is.
These items came from my cabinet with a large number of drawers containing a
host of
accessoires for all cameras and lenses made after 1957.

He came back again and mentioned he was surprised I could supply all items on
his list
from stock.
Thank you for the compliment I do my best to keep those who enjoy Hasselblad
cameras
happy with a good supply of parts for this unique system.

Richard.