[HUG ] Re: The Swedish Square

  • From: "LOTL" <lightontheland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 06:29:55 -0600

Re: [HUG ] Re: The Swedish SquareI never worked in a camera store.  But, when
we lived in Los Angeles in '53, there was one I used to haunt a lot,
conveniently halfway between home and school.  Back then, I was lusting after a
6X9 Speed Graphic - who knows why?  The store owner was very patient with the
overweight 13-year-old drooling on his display case.

The last real camera store I saw (other than Ritz, Blitz or Glitz) was in
Pittsburgh in '03.  Hope it's still there......

Bill