[HUG ] STILL HOPING 70 mm SLEEVE

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:56:23 -0400

DEAR LIST,

            I am still hoping that one of you kind people out there might
have about 20 feet of 70mm negative sleeve that I might beg or buy.  (Please
read below if you haven't already.)  To quote Blanche DuBois in Tennessee
William's STREET CAR NAMED DESIRE, "Ahh relahh upahhn thuh kahndness ah
strangahhs!"

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

  _____