[HUG ] Re: CFV 16 needs cleaning

  • From: Sherman Bloom <shermanbloom@xxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 11:51:07 -0700

Yes.  That is exactly what I mean.  And I know I can't do it.  So what I need
to know is who can do it?  Maybe the best thing is to send it to Hasslblad, but
maybe someone on the list has a special recommendation.

Sherman

On Jan 13, 2011, at 12:34 AM, Richard Man wrote:

You mean between the IR cutoff filter and the actual sensor itself?

If so, definitely sounds like a job for a professional with cleanroom etc.
Don't do it yourself!!

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 4:50 PM, Sherman Bloom <shermanbloom@xxxxxx> wrote:

My CFV-16 back needs a cleaning.  Seems like some particulate matter is behind
the bypass filter.

Any recommendations for someone special I should use for this?

If any of you happen to be in Salt Lake City on Jan 22, you might drop into the
municipal library (an architectural achievement worth coming to see in its own
right) to see an exhibit of mine that will be opening that day, at 3:00pm.

Sherman Bloom

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]