[HUG] Re: For those wishing to become digits

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:17:49 -0400

        Sorry for my late entry into this thread.  My friend, James T
Murray, a NYC photographer uses an H2O back on his Hasselblads and, yes, it
costs a lot.  See his website: www.jamestmurray.com
He states that his improved and increased workflow as well as the savings
over film (true for any digital photo system) have easily offset the
investment in this back.  Of course he operates on a level where this type
of investment makes sense.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB