[HUG ] AW: Re: It's a sad Hasselblad day........

  • From: "Ulrik Neupert" <ulrik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 22:38:56 +0100

Hello Q.G.,
you know that these lenses are very old and none of them was without need of
major service. My 5.6/60 mm lenses are from 1958 and 1961, the 4.0/60 is
from 1962. I bought one of them in combination with a 553 ELX. For reasons
far beyond me the sight of a EL.. camera lets buyers stay away from such
nice items.

Ulrik

<Thank you, Ulrik, for not adding to my sufferings!

<If anyone has a C f/5.6 or f/4 60 mm lens in resonable to good condition
and
<is willing to part with it for such a "sad" price Frank is reporting, then,

<at the risk of rubbing salt in Frank's wounds (but he doesn't need to
know),
<do smear some salve in mine and let me know!