[hashcash] Re: hashcash-1.15 released

  • From: hal@xxxxxxxxxx ("Hal Finney")
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 09:34:55 -0800 (PST)

I want to thank Adam for the new version.  1.16 works great for me,
the OpenSSL integration is helpful and creating the library saves
me a lot of trouble.  Two minor suggestions for the future: on unix
systems it would be better if the library filename ended with .a;
and it would be nice to put a line in the Makefile about using
OpenSSL, maybe something that could be uncommented.  Keep in mind
too that it works on other hosts; I'm using it on Mac and adding
the -DOPENSSL to the Mac build options line worked fine.  But
overall this is a big improvement and really helps me.  Thanks!

Hal