[hashcash] Re: Hashcash and Bcc/envelope recipients

  • From: Adam Back <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:04:23 +0100

Eric Johansson wrote:
Aaron Toponce write:
Hashcash: 1:23:110324:aaron.[snip]

rathar than:

As for the header, I read an RFC back at the time of implementation is said that the x-headers were deprecated.Don't remember exactly where but, I really did read it in an authoritative document.

I dont recall what I thought about that as hashcash command line still
creates X-Hashcash, but anyway hashcash (eg 1.22) accepts either X-Hashcash
or Hashcash, most probably prompted by discussion with Eric some years ago.

Adam