[openbeos] snprintf?

  • From: Evan Anderson <argent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 14:22:48 -0400

I've been trying to compile OpenBeOS so that I can look into
kernel/networking level stuff.  But I wanted to make sure I could
build everything, first, and I noticed that my libroot.so was not
being built because there was no definition for snprintf.

Is this a known bug?  Am I doing something wrong in the build?
Should I implement snprintf (and friends), and submit the patch?
I'll admit that I don't really understand the Jam system, but it
looks like src/kernel/libroot/posix/stdio is where such a file should
go.  Is this correct?

--
Evan K. Anderson <argent@xxxxxxxxxxx>   http://lore.dartmouth.edu/~argent/

egrep patterns are full regular expressions; it uses a fast deterministic
algorithm that sometimes needs exponential space.
- unix manuals