[openbeos] Re: openbeos Digest V2 #122

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:30:29 +0200 (MEST)

Here again,
developper tools shouldn't be mandatory on each distro
(for the ZipOBOS :) and hey I still have a 80 MB hdd :) maybe also diskless
stations using a ramdisk to host /boot... ok, I'm going to far here :p)
Ok, let's have a 2nd list "recommended devel tools", that distributions that
advertise as having devel tools installed have the minimum required.
since you are already in, could you make a suggestion ?