[openbeos] newos libc

  • From: "P Willis" <p.willis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:39:23 -0800

OK, I finally clued in and got the current newos libc.(duh!)
Man!, after coding apps all day, the brain just doesn't want to work.......

There doesn't seem to be much done other than string functions
which is much the same as where I left off.

For a full overview of what I am following as a guide to the full posix
spec please see:

http://www-sld.slac.stanford.edu/HELP/POSIX/

The relevant listings of posix are under the headings:

-Data_Structures
-Callable_Functions
-Shell_Commands

So, as we can see there is a LOOOOONNNNGGGGG way
to go before the full implementation of posix is met.

Well, busy busy.......

Where do I find the documentation for the thread calls like:

arch_thread_initialize_kthread_stack

etc.?

Peter