[haiku] Re: is possible make a hibryd beos haiko os?

  • From: "Skar Cat" <skarmiglione.sk4r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 13:56:09 -0500

ok i understand, and i haver haiku os installed, but i wanna try blender on
Beos etc.. but haiku is good now..just can make me happy the plugin of flash
and blender on haiku....that really can make me happy ah and crystal space
for my project... but the hibrid is for have a stable release of beos/haiku
while come the true haiku os maybe for novate who want try haiku/beos or
something like this, friends of me want try but i can not recomend the
actual haiku os really...but beos can be recommended if have the new things
what haiku have now...is just for educational use :).
my pc is an amdx2 3800+ msi..and too have a compaq f755la laptop, the live
cd of zeta 1.2 work sometimes but is so slow to boot and can not install it
in my Hd. can anybody share a installer copy with me?...ok

sorry the english, yeah my english.