[openbeos] Re: binary compatibility

  • From: "Hugo Santos" <hugo_santos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:30:05 +0100

I talked this with Marcus Overhagen the other day..
i told him of my concerns about binary compatibility, and how i thought
source compatibility
was a better way to go, this way you can provide a new implementation
bug-free (coff) but
with BeApi's interface. Also this would speed the development alot..
searching for bugs and
implementing them is a nag :)

Hugo Santos