[openbeos] You guys rock!

  • From: Mat Hounsell <mat_geek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:52:58 +1100 (EST)

I downloaded and installed a Sikosis (19 Feb) haiku image on a dedicated
partition on my AMD Athalon XP 1800, Via Motherboard, Geforce 2 desktop; and it
was easy.

I rebooted and I was at the Haiku Desktop in 13 seconds. I clicked\focused
terminal, moved the mouse and typed reboot into the kernel debugger.

On the second try without focusing terminal I was able to run chart and some
other apps.

I guess I'll have a look at the stack on the first chrash and work from there.

Do you Yahoo!?
Never miss an Instant Message - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS