[openbeos] Re: Trouble seeing the Website

  • From: "Matt white" <mattwhi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:21:31 -0500

I just turned down the resolution on my workstation. From 1280X1024 to
800X600 and i got the same problem. Strange, other web pages that i was
viewing on low resolutions just went off page and gave me a slider bar.

On 1/23/07, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Niklas,

Niklas Nisbeth wrote:
> As an avid mobile phone internet browser type, I think too many
> assumptions about resolution - or at least not providing a fallback for
> other types of devices - are bad.
>
> Suppose that means I just volunteered for making an alternate
> stylesheet....

If you can provide us with a Drupal mobile theme, we would be happy to
use it if it does work. :-)

Cheers,

Koki

--
Matthew White, Head of computers for the less fortunate.