[openbeos] Re: Trouble seeing the Website

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 23:29:42 -0800

Hola Miguel :-)

We will see if we can make some adjustments to the theme, so that it displays better on 800x600.

Cheers,

Koki

Miguel Zúñiga wrote:
Speaking about the website, i went to the Haiku site at work. There all the machines have the impressive resolution of 800 x 600 px, and the OS that claims experience. First i tried with Mozilla Firefox: even with the browser window maximized, the content (Get to know Haiku, Introduction, FAQ, Development resources, etc.), overlaps the right part (Downloads, test images, Special Event, Tux, etc.). When i tried with M$ Internet Explorer the right part is seen at the top, but the left and middle ones are shown below the right column. In other words, the left and middle parts are at the bottom, so they are displayed after the right part, all by itself above them. I know very few people have this hardware or screen resolution, but it would be great to be as nicely display everywhere as when i see haiku-os.org at home. I feel a little embarrased when writing this, because it might be happening just here, but i think it is better a quick look by the professionals, than more people viewing the site "funny". Thank you in advanced. Miguel Zúñiga González