[openbeos] Re: Trac comments and cc

  • From: Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:15:58 +0100

2008/2/18, Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,
unless i did something funky on my side, i think a feature got lost in
the recent Trac upgrade.
Until the upgrade i used to receive updates to tickets i commented
without needing to add myself to the cc list.
This was quite handy and, if possible, it would be nice to have it back.

The session table has been cleared. Because of the way trac handles
users, this means that your email address has disappeared from the
system. Logging in should fix this. If it doesn't, let me know.

Niels
We got it working on irc, thanks again Niels, and sorry for the noise :-)

Alex