[openbeos] [IMPORTANT] Re: Re: Trac comments and cc

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:15:55 +0100

Important for all.

Please explicitly log out and log into Trac if you are registered in
Trac. Due to an attempt to fix some problems with commenting on
tickets, all session data is lost. This means that your email address
is no longer stored in the database, which means you will not be
getting notifications when the tickets you are participating in
change. Also, for developers, it means that tickets cannot be assigned
to you before you have logged in again.

So I would urge everyone to explicitly log out and log in!

Thanks.

N.