[haiku] Re: Today REBOL R3 has been released Open Source

  • From: Arnold <arnoldvanh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 09:55:51 +0100

2012/12/14 scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Arnold,
> I wasn't saying no, I was just suggesting that if you put together a .bep
> file it'd make it easier to add into haikuports.  I did open a Google
> Code-In task to have a student try making one, we'll see if we get any
> takers, there's still a few weeks left for GCI2012.
>
> -scottmc

Hi Scott,

No offence taken, and I can understand it from your point of view.

Well I am not that much into developing for HAIKU that I can take up
this kind of task easily, apart from the fact that my and everybody's
time is limited nowadays, can you imagine: it is a huge economic
crisis with millions of unemployed people and nobody has time to
contribute for fun stuff.

Well it could be a nice Idea for GCI 2012 or a mentor project for GSoC
2013, if GSoC 2013 is happening and HAIKU gets chosen for taking part
in it.

Regards,

Arnold