[openbeos] The state of the world (or, WTF is Glass Elevator and who am I?)

  • From: "Nathan Whitehorn" <nathan.whitehorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 20:29:45 -0600 (CST)

As you may or may not know, I am the new OBOS R2 team lead. (I have a
more complicated title, I think, but who cares=3F) R2, you say=3F Yes, R2,
aka the Glass Elevator project. This is a combined OBOS, BeUnited, and
(to a lesser extent, BlueOS) effort to produce a next generation BeOS.
That is why it is hosted seperately. I encourage everyone here to join,
and to check out our current CVS (sf project name: glasselevator). If
you have any questions, please ask them on this list.
-Nathan

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Command, n.:
        Statement presented by a human and accepted by a computer in
such a manner as to make the human feel as if he is in control.