[haiku] State of Haiku QA

  • From: Cameron Mac Millan <casmacmillan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 15:17:04 -0500

Hopefully I'm off-base on this, but: I just browsed the Haiku QA mail archives, and from that it looks like QA may be somewhat stalled. Can anyone give me a rough idea of where organised testing stands for Haiku right now?

FWIW, I'm willing to volunteer my time for testing Geode stuff since I've got that WebDT 366 sitting here - which (in addition to Geode) would give Cardbus, Bluetooth, USB, WiFi, and touchscreen at least one dedicated physical platform to test on.

Cheers,

- Cameron.