[openbeos] Re: SourceForge & CVS

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 22:01:36 -0400

I have been trying to work with Sourceforge to do this. But Opera and SF
were not playing nicely together. Not sure what the deal was/is, but I will
try again today.

I think what I want to do (and you can suggest otherwise, if you would like)
is create a repository with directories for each project, and a common dir
and allow the teams to keep things up under that as they wish.

Also - does anyone object to using Be's makefile-engine?