[openbeos] Re: SourceForge & CVS

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 05:15:10 -0400

First off, IMO, source control layouts are like coding standards, bellybuttons,
editors, etc.
Every one has a favorite and no one elses is as good. A religious arguement.
Having said that:

I never liked having versions in the source tree. To me, the thing is evolving,
so when is version 0.1 closed off and a new one made?
I dunno. Let me counter propose:
openbeos
        kernel
                docs (internal only)