[openbeos] Re: Scripting

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 04:47:48 -0400

Deadline - I would like to start out doing this every other week on Saturday.
So 2 weeks from today. :-)
Max Length - long enough to cover the subject and short enough to be
interesting. :-)
Umm - IIRC, DarkWyrm volunteered to edit. :-) So send them to him. Then, if
Daniel doesn't mind, I will leave the assembling of the edited pieces to him...