[openbeos] Re: Re[6]: RAD, Visual IDE, dev tools

  • From: "Jean Schwerer" <j-schwerer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, phoenix@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:53:24 +0100

Hi,

>> > Does anybody else other than you know/think about it? Maybe
>> > we can throw that out to the market.
>> In fact, i don't know i think i'm alone or i speak about
>> it with Sylvain Tertois, a friend work with me on DontWorry.

A GUI CVS client is something that had been discussed by Sylvain Tertois,
Jean-Paul Devulder
(aka rgb) and me. We wanted to develop a new IDE, and include several good
features such as a
graphical CVS client. I organised a little "coding-party" for us and we started
to throw a few
things out... Unfortunately Sylvain and Jean-Paul got demotivated as sooon as
they learned
about Codeliege being developed [...still I can't stop thinking Codeliege has
been going the
opposite direction that the one we wanted to take...], and I couldn't carry on
alone ^_^ Sigh :-(

Jean

(nota: I included Jean-Paul and Sylvain in this reply's cc)