[haiku] Problem installing Haiku-OS.

  • From: Luis Suzuki <luissuzuki@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:16:28 +0000

When I boot from the Haiku-OS CD I see the splash screen as on the installing
guide,but also the warning message:Welcome to debbuging land (or so)Not able to
find a boot partitionand what seems a prompt kdebug>
Well,I was about to install the operative system it should not have the
expectation to find a boot partition.I have a partition not formatted I was
expecting to be formatted together with the installation.How can i surpass
this?
Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on
Facebook.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_2:092009