[openbeos] Re: PartitionManager for DriveSetup: why not use Parted?

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:33:55 +0200 (MEST)

We never said it wasn't possible to put C++ code in the kernel,
however there are many issues that has to be taken care of.

One can read:
http://be.befaqs.com/aboutbe/benewsletter/volume_III/Issue51.html#Insight
(Hey, thanks to BeGirl who corrected the links in this mirror; it was a
case issue)

En réponse à philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx: