[openbeos] Re: Obedn.com updates

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 10:49:57 -0400

Hey!

Two questions for you:

1) Are we hosted somewhere with decent bandwidth? I thought about writing
something about us up for Slashdot, but I don't want to get the web site killed.

2) Have you thought anymore about team based pages? I know that you said that
it would be quite a bit of work. But I was thinking about this - you could do
the same for your offroading site - team ford, team chevy, etc. OK - it is a
stretch, but I am desperate. I don't have an easy way to see who is on what
team.

Thanks!