[openbeos] OS develing on Be

  • From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 16:00:42 -0400

Hey, I'm an OS Devel, I am writing this with Netscape 4.08 under Windows
3.11. I would like to get the stock GNU software on BeOS updated and
some more languages installed... I'm not too much interested in
re-implementing BeOS because it is really a '90's OS that SHOULD have
made it big.

I'm sure many of you have had similar experiences with
Automake/'configure' under BeOS as I have. =\

My objective is to create a prototype of my OS design at my website+
/UCE/sphere/sphere.txt

--
The Linux developer community operates like an anthill.
Thousands of autonomous agents working togeather to produce a laberynth.