[haiku] Re: New Haiku flier - Draft 1 for review

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:21:55 +0100

"Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here is the first draft for the new Haiku flier for review:
>
> http://haikuzone.net/files/temp/2009-02-29_haiku-flyer_2010_letter_draft-1.png

Very well done! I have a few suggestions about the contents, though:
- it's just BFS, not OpenBFS (it's still the same thing, just a
reimplementation, ie. there is no OpenAppServer, or OpenJPEGTranslator
either); I would just write file system, though
- the first point in the bullet list should probably something be like
"designed for the desktop". At least I miss that emphasis a bit (there
is only personal computing mentioned in the paragraph above that comes
close)

Anyway, thanks!

> I have not changed the screenshot (due to lack of time).

That would indeed be a good idea, since the looks have changed a bit
since then.

Bye,
   Axel.