[openbeos] Re: Mouse prefs

  • From: Jérôme Duval <korli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:23:00 +0100

Hi Axel,

I can say i don't notice response problems with a mapping change nor with the
flickering.

Here is a new version with modifications to the drawing code and menufields
placements :

http://jerome.duval.free.fr/Mouse-bin%2020040105.zip

Please tell me if it behaves better.

Several people tested with Translation Kit Beta 3 and the Mouse pref crashes
with it, so i fixed it so that it doesn't badly crash. Testing this Mouse pref
requires uninstalling TKB3 or having the latest version of the BMP translator
from CVS.

Hope we'll get all these points fixed,

Jérôme