[openbeos] Media kittens

  • From: Isaac Yonemoto <ityonemo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Marcus Overhagen <dos4gw@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:48:50 -0600 (CST)

Why don't we design a new API.  We should also do 3, and provide a "quick
wrapper" for the old binaries.  A lot of the encoders/decoders are pretty
bad anyway, and apparently, the Media kit was broken.  This way we can not
worry about making the Media kit *work* first, and a fluid design paradigm
will work, too.

just my 2c

Isaac