[openbeos] Re: Leaving OpenBeOS : David

  • From: "Chuck \"PUP\" Payne" <cepayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:11:26 -0400

You know it not my place to speack since I an only an enduser but what's
going on? I felt that lately OpenBeOS is dying. There hasn't been any
release since 5.04 back in March of this year. I know you guys want to
re-create the horse but come on is there going to be any think that us the
joe public can play with?

What going? Is there civil war? Are Ego getting to big? Guy, I know I speak
for many other End-Users we want "BE". I open you guys can work it out. Read
something like this makes me feel that OS could end.

Chuck Payne
Magi Design and Support