[openbeos] Re: Joining OpenBeOS.

  • From: "Bruno G. Albuquerque" <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:22:35 -0200

From: "Daniel Reinhold" <danielr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> >    3 days ago I sent a message to the OpenBeOS recruiting guy but so
> >far I didn't hear back from him. So, can someone here explain how can I
join
> >the project? I would be interested in working on BFS and giving a hand to
> >the media team and kernel team (I'm writting a NE2000 driver for NewOS
> >right now).
>
> Really? No one answered your request? Strange.

Well... Maybe the guys is just busy with something else.

> Let me answer your question this way: YOU'RE ON!!!

Heh. Thanks. :)

> As far as I'm concerned, you are on this project immediately (starting
> 5 minutes ago, if not sooner).  I'll put the announcement up in just a
> little bit. Michael will give you CVS write-access whenever you need --
>  you'll just have to give him your sourceforge account name (you got
> one, right?).

Yes, I do. brunoga.

Also notice that Axel Doerfler is joining with me. We are working together
in our own BFS replacement (I guess he also wants to join the app_server
team).

> Sorry that you didn't get a response earlier, but let me assure you
> that you are so welcome on this project it ain't even funny.

Thanks again. I just hope I can fullfill your expectations. :)

> :-)
>
> Welcome aboard!

I'm glad to join you guys.

-Bruno