[openbeos] Re: Joining OpenBeOS.

  • From: "Daniel Reinhold" <danielr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 07:12:45 CST

>Hello.
>
>    3 days ago I sent a message to the OpenBeOS recruiting guy but so
far I
>didn't hear back from him. So, can someone here explain how can I join
the
>project? I would be interested in working on BFS and giving a hand to
the
>media team and kernel team (I'm writting a NE2000 driver for NewOS
right
>now).
>
>-Bruno

Really? No one answered your request? Strange.

Let me answer your question this way: YOU'RE ON!!!

As far as I'm concerned, you are on this project immediately (starting
5 minutes ago, if not sooner). I'll put the announcement up in just a
little bit. Michael will give you CVS write-access whenever you need --
 you'll just have to give him your sourceforge account name (you got
one, right?).

Sorry that you didn't get a response earlier, but let me assure you
that you are so welcome on this project it ain't even funny.

:-)

Welcome aboard!