[openbeos] Haiku first impressions (last build)

  • From: Michael Oliveira <michaelvoliveira@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 18:31:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi folks,

I've been playing with haiku in vmware today and I can say that are solid and
stable system!! it's amazing!!

I like all!!

Haiku behave like BeOS now, I'm not want use BeOS more!!

I notice that Devices pref still not in development

Why nightly builds remains only 20MB free space in the image?

and that my realtek sound card don't play any sound, someone can say me why?
(HDA is coming?)

and packge installer runs smoothly, but needs a better UI...

Great job guys,,
Haiku rocks!!

Regards
Michael Oliveira

      Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para
armazenamento!
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/